DescriptionIOX1TM is the perfect device for Remote Assistance and IIoT Data Management for harsh industrial environment. This EZ BoxTM offers unprecedented remote assistance speed with its unique IOhubTM data management platform.
Click below to download IOX1TM documentation.
- Quick start manual.
- Configuring IOconTM Cloud VPN service.
- Configuring IOhubTM data collection platform.
- IOX1 flyer.
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM client is updated automatically. When a new update is available a pop-up message asks the user to apply the update.
- Firmware for the device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
Key benefitsIOX1TM is an industrial VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access across the Internet, to any machines or lines of machines at customer sites or in remote field locations. IOX1TM includes the state-of-the-art IOhubTM data management platform. Bring your machine to the Industry 4.0 era by unchaining the power of IOhubTM .
- Quick setup wizard.
- IOconTM works with any IP based PLC/HMI. No matter what brand you use.
- All benefits of IOhubTM. Check IOhubTM feature.
- Router and Bridge mode configuration - ideal for new machine and retrofit installations.
- Self adapts to the remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or connect physically with the EZ BoxTM to configure it.
- No need to backup the EZ BoxTM configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
Total machines protection and security
- Internet isolation and segregation of machines protected by ransomware.
- 100% policy-based inbound isolation.
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
- Long term hardware support.
Total field connectivity
- No matter what PLC/HMI/Camera you need to connect with, IOconTM is compatible with all IP based PLC, HMI, and cameras.
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
IOhub Data Management
- Free IOhubTM data management platform included.
- Collect data from the most common PLC's in the market.
- Write data coming from anywhere, into the most common PLC's in the market.
- Exchange data between PLC's even between different brands.
- Store data to the device and/or to the most common cloud services.
- Represent data with stunning charts.
- Send notifications and alerts with the most used channels.
- Build your own application without coding by assembling IOhubTM pre-configured catalog containers.
- Deploy in IOhubTM any public or private Docker container.
- Port within IOhubTM your developed Docker application.
Please review IOhubTM website documentation for more information.
Industrial form factor
- Robust aluminum alloy with fanless enclosure.
- Integrated DIN Rail mounting bracket.
- Industrial 9~35V DC power connector.
- Universal 12V power adaptor included.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connection, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
- 2 x USB2 ports (rear)
- 2 x USB3 ports (front)
IOhubTM devices USB schema - Front View:
IOhubTM devices USB schema - Rear View:
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private, and carrier-grade NAT networks (CGNAT).
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, and mobile connections)
- Universal 12V power adaptor.
- Pig-tail cable (Y-cable)
- DIN Rail mounting bracket.
- Installation instruction.
Size: 112 mm (4.4”) x 84 mm (3.3”) x 34 mm (1.3”) (L x W x H)
Weight: 350g (0.77 lb.)
Operational temp. range: Up to -20 °C/-4 °F to +55 °C/+131 °F
Shock and vibration: MIL STD 810G compliant.
The described product carries the CE-marking and is in conformity with the next UE Directives:
- LVD (2014/35/EU), EMCD (2014/30/EU), RED (2014-53-EU EU), ROHS2 Directive (2011/65/EU).
Certificate of conformity:
FCC 47CFR part 15: 2017, subpart B, Class B, ICES-003: 2016 Issue 6, Class B, VCCI-CISPR 32: 2016, Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015, Class B standards.
EN 301 489-17: V2.2.1: 2012, other than telecommunication center equipment Standard
EN 301 489-17: V3.2.0: 2017 (draft), Class B Standard.
EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2: 2011, other than telecommunication center equipment Standard, harmonized under article 13 of EMC Directive 2014/30/EU With EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0: 2017 (draft), Class B Standard.
EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013;IEC 60950-1:2005 (Second Edition)+Am 1:2009+Am 2:2013standards.
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.