DescriptionIOS1TM is the perfect combination with IOhubTM and the Siemens Industrial PC. With IOS1TM you have the innovative Remote Assistance and IIoT Data Management solution with the robust Siemens Simatic IPC127E Standard for harsh industrial environment. This solution offers unprecedented remote assistance speed with its unique IOhubTM data management platform.
The hardware information reported below is to be used for reference purposes only and to inform the user what are the characteristics of the hardware that can be used with IOhubTM. The hardware information may be incorrect and can be changed at any moment by the hardware producer. We recommend checking the hardware specs on the Siemens website and contact EZ VPNTM support to check the right configuration that fits your needs.
Click below to download IOS1TM documentation.
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM client is updated automatically. When a new update is available a pop-up message asks the user to apply the update.
- A custom IOS1TM firmware is provided in order to configure the Siemens Simatic IPC127E Standard device.
- Firmware update for the IOS1TM device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
Key benefitsIOS1TM is an industrial VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access across the Internet, to any machines or lines of machines at customer sites or in remote field locations. IOS1TM includes the state-of-the-art IOhubTM data management platform. Bring your machine to the Industry 4.0 era by unchaining the power of IOhubTM .
- Quick setup wizard.
- IOconTM works with any IP based PLC/HMI. No matter what brand you use.
- All benefits of IOhubTM. Check IOhubTM feature.
- Router and Bridge mode configuration - ideal for new machine and retrofit installations.
- Self adapts to the remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or connect physically with the IOS1TM to configure it.
- No need to backup the IOS1TM configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
Total machines protection and security
- Internet isolation and segregation of machines protected by ransomware.
- 100% policy-based inbound isolation.
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
- Long term hardware support.
Total field connectivity
- No matter what PLC/HMI/Camera you need to connect with, IOconTM is compatible with all IP based PLC, HMI, and cameras.
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
IOhub Data Management
- Free IOhubTM data management platform included.
- Collect data from the most common PLC's in the market.
- Write data coming from anywhere, into the most common PLC's in the market.
- Exchange data between PLC's even between different brands.
- Store data to the device and/or to the most common cloud services.
- Represent data with stunning charts.
- Send notifications and alerts with the most used channels.
- Build your own application without coding by assembling IOhubTM pre-configured catalog containers.
- Deploy in IOhubTM any public or private Docker container.
- Port within IOhubTM your developed Docker application.
Please review IOhubTM website documentation for more information.
Industrial form factor
- Robust aluminum alloy with fanless enclosure.
- Industrial 24V DC power connector (19.2 to 28.8 VDC). The power adaptor is not included.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection (front), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation.
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connection (front), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation.
- 2 x USB3 ports (front)
IOhubTM devices USB schema - Front View:
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private, and carrier-grade NAT networks (CGNAT).
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, and mobile connections)
Size: 85 mm (3.34”) x 85 mm (3.34”) x 41 mm (1.61”) (L x W x H)
Weight without mounting brackets: 320g (0.70 lb.)
Operational temp. range: operational temperature may vary upon the model selected. Please che Siemens Ambient condition page for details.
Shock and vibration: Tested in accordance with IEC 60068-2-6, IEC 60068-2-27
With wall or vertical mounting:
5 to 9 Hz: 3.5 mm
9 to 500 Hz: 9.8 m/s2
With standard mounting rail or vertical standard mounting rail:
10 to 58 Hz: 0.0375 mm
58 to 200 Hz: 4.9 m/s2
Certifications, declaration and approvals
The described products is certificated and approved with:
- CE marking
- DIN ISO 9001 certificate
- UL61010 approval
- FCC (USA) compliance
- Eurasion Customs Union EAC
- Korea Certificate
please visit Siemens Simatic IPC127E Certificates and approvals page for further details.
Please visit the Siemens Simatic IPC127E Directives and delcarations page for further declarations detials.
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.