DescriptionIOP1TM is the perfect combination with IOhubTM and the affordable Raspberry Pi form factor board. With IOP1TM you have the innovative Remote Assistance and IIoT Data Management solution with the afforability of the Rock Pi X .This solution open IOhubTM to new low-cost scenario.
The hardware information reported below is to be used for reference purposes only and to inform the user what are the characteristics of the hardware that can be used with IOhubTM. The hardware information may be incorrect and can be changed at any moment by the hardware producer. We recommend checking the hardware specs on the producer website and contact EZ VPNTM support to check the right configuration that fits your needs.
Click below to download IOP1TM documentation.
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM client is updated automatically. When a new update is available a pop-up message asks the user to apply the update.
- A custom IOP1TM firmware is provided in order to configure the Rock Pi X device.
- Firmware update for the IOP1TM device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
Key benefitsIOP1TM is an industrial VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access across the Internet, to any machines or lines of machines at customer sites or in remote field locations. IOP1TM includes the state-of-the-art IOhubTM data management platform. Bring your machine to the Industry 4.0 era by unchaining the power of IOhubTM .
- Quick setup wizard.
- IOconTM works with any IP based PLC/HMI. No matter what brand you use.
- All benefits of IOhubTM. Check IOhubTM feature.
- Bridge mode configuration - affordable for new machine and perfect for retrofit installations.
- Self adapts to the remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or connect physically with the IOP1TM to configure it.
- No need to backup the IOP1TM configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
Total machines protection and security
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
- Long term hardware support.
Total field connectivity
- No matter what PLC/HMI/Camera you need to connect with, IOconTM is compatible with all IP based PLC, HMI, and cameras.
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
IOhub Data Management
- Free IOhubTM data management platform included.
- Collect data from the most common PLC's in the market.
- Write data coming from anywhere, into the most common PLC's in the market.
- Exchange data between PLC's even between different brands.
- Store data to the device and/or to the most common cloud services.
- Represent data with stunning charts.
- Send notifications and alerts with the most used channels.
- Build your own application without coding by assembling IOhubTM pre-configured catalog containers.
- Deploy in IOhubTM any public or private Docker container.
- Port within IOhubTM your developed Docker application.
Please review IOhubTM website documentation for more information.
Metal case enclosure
- Integrated heat-sink.
- USB C - power connector. (9 to 20 VDC) The power adaptor is not included.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection (front), 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation.
- 1 x USB3 ports
- 3 x USB2 ports
IOhubTM devices USB schema - Front View:
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private, and carrier-grade NAT networks (CGNAT).
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, and mobile connections)
Board size: 85 mm (3.34”) x 54 mm (2.12”) x 20 mm (0.78”) (L x W x H)
Case size: 94 mm (3.7”) x 70 mm (2.76”) x 40 mm (1.57”) (L x W x H)
Board weight: 82g (0.18 lb.)
Case weight: 250g (0.55 lb.)
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.