DescriptionIOG1TM is the perfect device for Remote Assistance for harsh industrial environments that require high reliability through a mobile connection.
Check below to download IOG1TM documentation:
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM Client automatically updates. when a new update is available. A pop-up message will ask the user to apply the update.
- Firmware for the device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
The IOG1TM is an industrial VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access, across the Internet, to any machines or lines of machines at customer sites or in remote field locations where mobile connectivity, flexibility and redundancy is required.
- Quick setup wizard.
- Works with any IP based PLC/HMI. No matter what brand you use.
- Router and Bridge mode configuration - ideal for new machine and retrofit of existing machine installations.
- Self adapts to the remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or connect physically with the EZ BoxTM to configure it.
- No need to backup the EZ BoxTM configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
Total machine protection and security
- Internet isolation and segregation of machines protected by ransomware.
- 100% policy-based inbound isolation.
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
- Automatic WAN failover with mobile connectivity.
- Long term hardware support.
Total field connectivity
- No matter what PLC/HMI/Camera you need to connect with, EZ BoxTM is compatible with all IP based PLC, HMI, and cameras.
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
Industrial form factor
- Aluminum alloy robust and fanless enclosure.
- Integrated DIN Rail mounting bracket.
- Industrial 9~35V DC power connector.
- Universal 12V power adaptor included.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection, 10/100 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connection, 10/100 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private and carrier-grade NAT networks (CGNAT).
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, mobile connections).
Mobile connection features
Included 500Mbyte pre-paid, rechargeable Global SIM with no recurring costs.
Coverage in over 100 countries and regions.
LTE Cat-4, M2M and IoT optimized. 3GPP Rel. 11.
LTE FDD: Max 150Mbps (DL)/Max 50Mbps (UL)
LTE TDD: Max 130Mbps (DL)/Max 30Mbps (UL)
DC-HSDPA: Max 42Mbps (DL) HSUPA: Max 5.76Mbps (UL) WCDMA: Max 384Kbps (DL)/Max 384Kbps (UL)
EDGE: Max 296Kbps (DL)/Max 236.8Kbps (UL) GPRS: Max 107Kbps (DL)/Max 85.6Kbps (UL)
(4G LTE FDD): B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B12/B13/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28
(4G LTE TDD): B38/B39/B40/B41
(3G UMTS): B1/B2/B4/B5/B6/B8/B19
(2G GSM): B2/B3/B5/B8
Carrier: Deutsche Telekom (Europe), Verizon/AT&T/T-Mobile/Sprint (North America).
Regulatory: GCF (Global), CE (Europe), FCC/PTCRB (North America), IC (Canada), Anatel .(Brazil), IFETEL (Mexico), CCC/SRRC/NAL (China), KC (South Korea), NCC (Taiwan), JATE/TELEC (Japan), RCM (Australia), FAC (Russia), NBTC (Thailand), ICASA (South Africa).
WLAN Access Point mode
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2,4GHz (150 Mbps).
- Access Point enabled device for easy on-site access.
- Universal 12C power adaptor.
- 1 x Wi-Fi external antenna.
- 1 x External Full-band Antenna (700M~2.7GHz) for mobile connectivity.
- 2 x Din-rail clips with screws.
- Installation instructions.
Size: 104 mm (4.1”) x 110 mm (4.3”) x 28 mm (1.1”) (L x W x H)
Weight: 310g (0.68 lb.)
Operational temp. range: Up to -20 °C/-4 °F to +55 °C/+131 °F
Shock and vibration: MIL STD 810G compliant.
EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and its amendment directives 2015/863/EU (RoHS 2.0)
WEEE Directive 2012/19/EU
Attestation of the technical design of the radio equipment according to the following essential requirements set out in article 3 of the RED 2014/53/EU:
Article 3.1a): Health and Safety
Article 3.1b): Electromagnetic Compatibility
Article 3.2: Effective Use of the Radio Spectrum
ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.2.3 (2019-11), ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.2.4 (2020-09), Draft ETSI EN 301 489-52 V1.1.0 (2016-11), EN 55032: 2015, EN 55035: 2017
ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2 (2019-07)
ETSI EN 301 511 V12.5.1 (2017-03)
ETSI EN 301 908-1 V13.1.1 (2019-11), ETSI EN 301 908-2 V11.1.2 (2017-08)
ETSI EN 301 908-1 V13.1.1 (2019-11), ETSI EN 301 908-13 V13.1.1 (2019-11)
- Rule Parts: 15C
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.