EZ Box 2
DescriptionEZ BoxTM 2 is the perfect device for VPN Remote Access when many concurrent connections are required. EZ BoxTM 2 offers unprecedented remote access speed along with its unique robust form factor.
Click below to download EZ BoxTM 2 device documentation:
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM client updates automatically. When an new update is available, a pop-up message asks the user to apply the update.
- Firmware for the device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
The EZ BoxTM 2 is a robust and reliable VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access, across the Internet. It is suitable for home users or MSP to access remote network devices such as PCs, servers, printers or scanners, security cameras, switches and routers.
- Quick setup wizard.
- Works with all IP-based devices.
- Router and Bridge mode configuration - ideal for isolated network installations.
- Self adapts to remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or physically connect with the EZ BoxTM 2 to configure it.
- No need to backup the EZ BoxTM 2 configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
- Up to 20 concurrent users.
- Up to 100 allowed users.
- Free EZ ConnectTM client or any other 100% OpenVPN client for desktop and mobile.
- Connect to an unlimited number of remote devices managed by the same account.
Security made easy
- Router mode isolation and segregation protected from ransomware.
- 100% policy-based inbound isolation.
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
- Long term hardware support.
Total network connectivity
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
Industrial form factor
- Aluminum alloy robust and fanless enclosure.
- International power supply.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connection, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private, and carrier-grade NAT network (CGNAT)
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, and mobile connections)
- Universal 12V power adaptor.
- Installation instruction.
Size: 112 mm (4.4”) x 84 mm (3.3”) x 34 mm (1.3”) (L x W x H)
Weight: 350g (0.77 lb.)
Operational temp. range: Up to -20 °C/-4 °F to +55 °C/+131 °F
Shock and vibration: MIL STD 810G compliant.
The described product carries the CE-marking and conforms with the next UE Directives:
- LVD (2014/35/EU), EMCD (2014/30/EU), RED (2014-53-EU EU), ROHS2 Directive (2011/65/EU).
Certificate of conformity:
FCC 47CFR part 15: 2017, subpart B, Class B, ICES-003: 2016 Issue 6, Class B, VCCI-CISPR 32: 2016, Class B, AS/NZS CISPR 32: 2015, Class B standards.
EN 301 489-17: V2.2.1: 2012, other than telecommunication center equipment Standard
EN 301 489-17: V3.2.0: 2017 (draft), Class B Standard.
EN 301 489-1 V1.9.2: 2011, other than telecommunication center equipment Standard, harmonized under article 13 of EMC Directive 2014/30/EU With EN 301 489-1 V2.2.0: 2017 (draft), Class B Standard.
EN 60950-1:2006+A11:2009+A1:2010+A12:2011+A2:2013;IEC 60950-1:2005 (Second Edition)+Am 1:2009+Am 2:2013standards.
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.