DescriptionEZ BoxTM is the perfect device for VPN Remote Access when not too many concurrent connections are required.
Check below to download EZ BoxTM documentation:
EZ ConnectTM Suite client.
Please note that EZ ConnectTM client is updated automatically when a new update is available. A pop-up message asks the user to apply the update.
- Firmware for the device is automatically updated over-the-air (OTA)
The EZ BoxTM is a VPN gateway designed to offer easy, fast, and secure remote access, across the Internet. It is suitable for home users or MSP to access remote network devices such as PCs, servers, printers or scanners, security cameras, switches and routers.
- Quick setup wizard.
- Works with any IP based devices.
- Router and Bridge mode configuration - ideal for isolated network installations.
- Self adapts to the remote network environment.
- Automatic centralized configuration deployment. No need to use USB keys or connect physically with the EZ BoxTM to configure it.
- No need to backup the EZ BoxTM configuration. The configuration is safely stored on the cloud.
- Up to 20 concurrent users.
- Up to 100 allowed users.
- Free EZ ConnectTM client or any other 100% OpenVPN client for desktop and mobile.
- Yearly based IOconTM VPN cloud license.
- Connect to unlimited number of remote devices managed by the same account.
Security made easy
- Router mode isolation and segregation protected from ransomware.
- 100% policy-based inbound isolation.
- End-to-end encrypted outbound connection for high security.
- Two-factor authentication for improved security.
- Server space allocation for each device for maximum security and performance.
- 100% OpenVPN compliant.
- Trusted users connection logs.
- Unlimited Telegram notifications and integrated user management.
High availability and reliability
- State-of-the-art Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- 24x7x365 Infrastructure monitoring.
- Geo optimized servers distribution for lower connection latency and maximum transfer speed.
Total network connectivity
- Full access without port or protocol limitations.
- Simple firewall configuration.
- Tiny and light device.
- Low power consumption <1.5W
- PoE input device.
- 1 x RJ-45 WAN connection, 10/100 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN connection, 10/100 Mbit/s, auto-negotiation (MDI / MDI-X).
WAN connection features
- Firewall friendly (No need to change existing firewall configuration).
- Works with dynamic, static, private, and carrier-grade NAT networks (CGNAT)
- Works with all kinds of internet connections (xDSL, Optical Fiber, Wireless, Satellite, mobile connections)
- PoE input device.
WLAN Access Point mode
- 802.11 b/g/n, 2,4GHz (150 Mbps).
- Access Point enabled device for easy on-site access.
- Ethernet cable
- Installation instruction.
Size: 58 mm (2.3”) x 58 mm (2.3”) x 25 mm (1.0”) (L x W x H)
Weight: 40g (0.09 lb.)
Operational temp. range: 0 ~ 40°C (32 ~ 104°F)
The described product carries the CE-marking and conforms with the next UE Directives:
- RED (2014-53-EU EU) ETSI EN 300 328 V2.1.1(2016-11) ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1 (2017-02) ETSI EN 301 489-17 V3.1.1 (2017-02) EN 62479:2010 EN 62368-1:2014 Audio/video, information and communication technology equipment Part 1: Safety requirements.
- FCC Authorization: Rule parts: 15C
Please contact EZ VPNTM support for additional details.